TAASF Streaker was a Snark-class survey and exploration vessel.
Streaker's hull is brand new in Galactic terms, only 900 years old. Refitted and reconditioned, Streaker left Earth in 2932 CE on a fact-checking mission.
- Main article: Streaker's Voyage of Discovery
The Streaker carried a mixed crew of 120 dolphins and 7 humans.
- Creideiki - Dolphin captain
- Gillian Baskin - physician, Terragens Council agent
- Akki - Dolphin midshipman
- Brookida - Dolphin metallurgist
- Emerson D'Anite - human engineer
- Charles Dart - chim planetologist
- Haoke - Tursinops neo-Dolphin
- Heurkea - Stenos neo-Dolphin
- Hikahi - female Dolphin, 3rd in command
- Toshio Iwashika - human midshipman
- Keepiru - Dolphin, First pilot
- K'tha-jon - Stenos neo-Dolphin, special variant, petty officer
- Makanee - female neo-fin, ships surgeon
- Ignacio Metz - uplift expert
- Moki - stenos neo-fin
- Niss Machine - Tymbrimi pseudo-intelligent computer
- Thomas Orley - Terragens Council agent
- Sah'ot - Stenos neo-fin, civilian linguist
- Dennie Sudman - human exobiologist
- Hannes Suessi - human engineer
- Takkata-Jim - stenos neo-fin, Vice-Captain
- Tsh't - female neo-fin, fourth officer
- Wattaceti - neo-fin non-com
- Gillian Baskin - Captain
Streaker's Voyage of Discovery began in 2489 C.E.
- Streaker launched. Crew is 120 dolphins, 7 humans.
- Enters Shallow Cluster
- Encounters Ghost Fleet
- Contact made, Herbie discovered
- Psi-cast home, coded message received
- (psi-cast intercepted)
- Ambush at Morgran nexus point
- Hides on Kithrup.
- Creideiki injured, several crew killed.
- Thomas Orley lost. Hikahi lost. Keepiru lost.
- Kiqui discovered. Karrank% rediscovered.
- Betrayal at Oakka
- Fractal System. Old Ones prove unhelpful, Fractal World destroyed. Hannes Suessi becomes cyborg. Emerson D'Anite lost in boat.
- Emerson crashes on Jijo.
- "Sooner's Path" discovered. Hull coated in soot. Hides on Jijo.
- Leaves Jijo.
- Encounters transcendents. Soot transformed.
- Returns to Earth system.